Friday, February 27, 2015

February

Well, it is the end of Feb. We got girl scout cookies in. So I haven't been following the 21 day fix diet. I have been working out though. I got Piyo. Its a great workout. Love it.
My problem is FOOD... So I will spend this weekend prepping for the start of Round 3. Round 2 was a bust. I lost only 2 inches and gained 5lbs. Diet is my biggest challenge. I'm too lazy to cook during the day. I would rather not eat than to cook. Need to KISS. I did the fix to a T when I got it. So I know I can do it again.
My husband just thinks I don't care. In some ways I don't, but I do want to lose weight and get healthy but I just don't want to give up all the EASY things to eat. I would rather have pizza when I don't feel like cooking because its easy. I'm tired of cooking and everyone tells me its gross. Its the same crap we ALWAYS eat. Kids, they can be a pain sometimes.
So here's to a better month next month. Its only 21 days for the fix, I can do 21 days. Can I?  I know I can but do I really have the motivation to do it... Time to get serious about this. Who am I kidding?!? Over hauling everything I guess. ALL JUNK FOOD WILL BE GONE. Hiding the cookies etc. I will tell hubby to keep the stuff away. Not fair to have it in the house because I cant help myself. If its there I will eat it. Need to put into place safety nets to keep me on the right track. I have a vacation coming up in June. Would like some new clothes to wear for it. Also have my surgery next summer. I need to be healthy and at my goal weight. But it seems like its not set in stone because I had this before and it blew up in my face. So its not really something I can look forward to. I need to get a concrete plan in place to do this. I feel like I am just getting fatter and fatter. I just want to cry. But on the other hand I feel like certain parts of my body are tightening up. Maybe stepping on the scale this morning was a BAD idea. It is the end of the round of the fix. I know my diet hasn't been that great. So I SHOULD have know that I was not losing weight. Now I am bummed out. oh well. its only my fault. No ONE else's. Cant blame anyone but myself.
Sad thing is I KNOW that diet is a huge factor in why I am fat. I need to clear my head of this and reprogram myself into getting it under control. Time to ask for help. I don't over eat, I just eat the wrong things. And I also don't eat regularly. Big problem. Slow ASS metabolism. Ne who, I shall update in time.
Happy Spring. Hope everyone is thawing out and ready for the sun shine and pollen.

I need to update on my PITY PARTY:
I am keeping a journal of this year. I went back to the beginning. I am down 9.5 inches and only up by 1 lb. So its not as bad. Stupid scale. Ne who... I am taking that lb and putting it on my muscles. my arms have gained .5" each. as well as the rounding of my shoulders. I am a little bit ok with how it all came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment