Sunday, February 1, 2015

Diets I have tried

HCG Drops: lost weight fast GAINED it all back and then some after stopping.

Atkins: didn't lose weight. Low carb isn't good for me.

Refirm: this is from complete nutrition... EXPENSIVE. I didn't lose anything. waste of money

Carb Cycling: Good plan. Lost weight. wasn't hungry. Will probably be my life long plan once I get to goal weight.

 It Works supplements and wraps... The wraps help with tightening the skin, not for weight loss. I tried Thermofit... not a good thing for weight loss, the fat fighter is a good supplement but I wouldn't rely on this to lose weight, hair skin and nails this one is good.. but you can get something similar for cheaper at Wal-Mart, the new you this gives me terrible sleep, the defining gel, I have this... I don't use it religiously so I cant say for sure if it works. This stuff gets expensive and its like you have to stay on it forever to get any real benefits. ( the hair supplement not included in this, but at $33 or more for a months supply, I would rather get mind from Walgreens or Wal-Mart).

Dexatrim 7: I cant find this stuff at Wal-Mart anymore. It was a good one for energy and to make you sweaty buckets.

Xpel: water pill from GNC. I like this one!

The new Hydroxycut: Nothing be fat waste of money

B4: preworkout: I like this one. GNC. But Blueberries cause a flushing that feels like you are sun burnt on your face.

Hollywood 48 hours diet: juice fast, works. Just cant eat anything. If you do this make sure you stay home both days. You'll feel terrible. But you'll lose anywhere between 5-10lbs. Just don't gorge yourself afterwards because suffering for 2 days wouldn't be worth it.  LOL

21 day fix: Beach body program, I am not a coach so I am not selling anything. I don't use Shakeology. Too expensive and tastes gross (chocolate). I do however like this program. The containers help with portions and it also gives you the total amount of containers for your weight. The work outs are really good except YOGA. I DONT like Yoga.

Since my gym membership is up next month I will be buying more of the programs to do at home. (I HAVE BB COACH) On my list are: piyo, les mills pump, turbo fire, the extra part of the 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, and others as I build my endurance. We also want to gather home gym equipment.

I have tried almost everything... Not much works except for clean eating and exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment