Sunday, February 8, 2015

Another round of 21 day fix finished

I finished my first round of 2015 of the 21 day fix.
I lost about 4lbs and 7.5 inches total. I gained .5 inches in both my biceps. Not too sad about that.
I didn't adhere to the meal plan like I was suppose to which might be the reason behind the low weight loss numbers. I will take any weight loss as a positive.
I purchased Piyo and it should be here Monday. I will continue to do 21 day fix in addition to Piyo. I have about 4 months left until my vacation and I want to be at least 30lbs lighter. The next 60 days I will focus on my nutrition and my diet. I am keeping track of days that I exercise. I am also limiting my sugar intake as well. Sugar is my main problem with gaining back weight lost. My mini goal is 205. I am hoping to be close to 200 by my birthday. I would love to be 199 by then. I shouldn't be this high again but I just didn't keep up with the weight loss at the end of last year. boo on myself. Now time to move on.
Reward for making my mini goal of 205 will be another workout shirt. I am going to get Turbo Fire for my birthday in April.
So the meals that I will have:
Breakfast will consist of oatmeal and a fruit, Lunches chicken brown rice, broccoli, and dinner will be something similar to that. Will exchange out the rice for sweet potatoes. Snacks will be fruit.
Will check in once I have gotten piyo with what I think of the workout.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment