Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 Goals

Thinking about this year!
I want so much stuff. I want to be at goal weight which is 130-140lbs. Starting the new year I was 218. I am currently at 211.
So my goals are
  • to lose 7lbs a month! Seems reasonable, right?! So if I go this route at the end of 2015 I will beat goal.
  • wear a size 8 comfortably in any brand, not just the lee jeans from Wal-Mart. which are my favorite.
  • get ready for my surgery summer of 2016.
  • enjoy my girls more which means patience.
  •  be able to say I stuck with something
  • to run and not just WOG!!! (walk/jog)
  • run in the color run and other marathons
  • have friends that aren't my kids, mom or husband (not very high on the list) Facebook friends: some of these people are great. They know who they are.
  • when I see 189 on the scale to not freak out and put on the weight
  • I want to have some restraint when it comes to desserts and junky snacks.
  • I want more husband/wife time this year. I feel like I am just a mom and maid.
I have more but need to add later...

Happy 2015 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment