Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FitBit

I bought myself a FitBit one in burgundy. I LOVE this thing!!! Its my new BFF. Its a activity tracker and sleep tracker. Love syncing and checking out my progress as well as trying to get better data every day!
That is the activity flower. The more active you are the more leaves it adds. That was after working out and walking alot. right now just sitting around and blogging its at 1 leave with the flower. It shows cals burned, steps walked, floors and distance. Also you can program an alarm which will vibrate your arm when its time to get up. The sleep tracker notes any movement and time you were in bed (after getting the timer activated) and when you fell asleep and how long you actually slept for. AWESOME!!!. Totally recommend this thing. You can add friends and compete with each other. So if you have one come to my profile and add me!!! My Fitbit profile. Oh and the battery is crazy awesome!! The charge lasts for 5 -7 days!!! :)  You can get these online or from BestBuy!! They also have a wireless scale that I really want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment